CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Thread

Default (QVC) ONE TIME ONLY: philosophy supersize amazing grace fragrance & mini collection

THIS THREAD WAS AUTOMATICALLY CREATED USING QVC'S CONTENT!!!

philosophy's gift duo of grace fragrances features a super-sized version of best-selling amazing grace spray fragrance and beautifull boxed 5-piece state of grace mini fragrance wardrobe containing; amazing grace, pure grace, inner grace, eternal grace and baby grace all grace fragrances are designed to be clean, fresh & inspirational so you'll always feel beautiful wearing them. includes (1) 4 fl oz amazing grace spray fragrance (1) 10 ml each amazing grace,pure grac inner grace,eternal grace,baby grace fragrance (1) gift bag. usa.

Offer only valid for a limited time.
    To see more views and zoom for this product, see the product detail page.

More...

QUEENS, DO WE LIKE THIS TSV? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS :)
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Community Ambassador mrs_squeeze's Avatar

Default (QVC) ONE TIME ONLY: philosophy supersize amazing grace fragrance & mini collection

Cute!
    My Family is my inspiration! ZUMBA is my passion! Shoppingis my addiction and Life is a blessing! 2day is the beginning of a new era, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is yet to come and today is here. Live life and love what you do.No Regret!!! Michele