CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Kristen Keech Looking Gorgeous!

I'm watching Kristen in the midnight Bella Luce show right now and I am LOVING this new look for her
    The hair, the makeup, LOOKING FANTASTIC the dress/top is elegant and PERFECT for showcasing jewelry

and if I read correctly from another thread here (love how much I learn from this forum ) you ladies do it all yourself. Kristen, you look and sound amazing, awesome job!
    Maddie

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." --Mark Twain

"Yield to all and you will soon have nothing to yield." --Aesop

I caught a snapshot of Kristen during her Bella Luce show with Brian this evening! She's always been beautiful but her new look is sophisticated -- I love it too!

Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Cool Kristen Keech Looking Gorgeous!

Oh my word, I am so flattered! Thank you so much Maddie! It is so funny, I was really debating whether or not to wear that top tonight because it was a little out of the box for me. But im so glad you liked it! You are so sweet and I can honestly say, I appreciate the support more than you know. It feels so good to hear that you enjoy my time with you on air. I finally feel like im settling into life here and Im so glad you enjoy shopping with me.
    Im so blessed to share my time with you! Find me on facebook, im there chatting all the time!

OH and by the by- I often say, im a big bargain hunter. That top was a Jessica Simpson top (retail like $95). It was a TJ Maxx find at $10!!! :) How awesome is that?!

Thanks again!

xoxo :)

The top was totally the right choice, Kristen! It was very "black tie" to fit the Bella Luce night. And, it's awesome to learn that you are just like us... Go, TJMaxx! LOL!

I also especially your new hairstyle and definitely enjoy your presentation style! Calm and informative and wearing the jewelry so that we'll know what they look like on!

We'll be watching and enjoying your shows! Thanks for posting!
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Kristen, you look GOOOOD outa the box

I enjoyed your show very much last night, not only were you as lovely to look at as the jewelry, you sounded fabulous too. This was me enjoying your show last night

And you are one savvy shopper, girl!
    I love the top, very tastefully glamourous. $10?! I want! I'm going to have to go on a TJMaxx hunting trip!
    Maddie

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." --Mark Twain

"Yield to all and you will soon have nothing to yield." --Aesop