CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Thread

Wink (QVC) David Venable's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

Well,in case you haven't heard by now what David was going to announce at the end of his In The Kitchen with David Show,here it is: This fall there will be an In The Kitchen with David Cookbook..All the recipes from over the years that he has collected will be included in the book..That was the major announcement..I thougt it might be he was going to Oprah's OWN channel...It was kind of a let down to me..I like David,and will keep watching..Just wanted to let ya'll know..Have a great week !!!!
    In life, there are no guarantees... just choices!!!

Default (QVC) David Venable's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

Dale I agree with you it was sort of a let down. I was sort of expecting some exciting contest and the winner would get to be on In The Kitchen With David and prepare their winning recipe and would win a lot of kitchen items from QVC.
    You get one go round in this old world and you better make the most of it! Step out of your box and enjoy all life has to offer.

Default (QVC) David Venable's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

I saw one IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID show where he mentioned about an upcoming surprise :D I was wondering what it was going to be! This cookbook is a cute idea but I must admit that I too was expecting something a little more :D

P.S. Just an FYI that most books that the Q sells, are sold at a lower price and lower shipping on amazon.com
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!