CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Stacy Weaver...seriously? JTV is scraping the bottom of the barrel, now.

OMG! I cannot believe my eyes. JTV stole a host from Liquidation Channel.
    Unfortunately, they pickled the ABSOLUTE WORST HOST EVER! On any channel... I have been shouting at her for years.
    She is poorly groomed, (for a while there, she did not even comb her hair before coming on screen.) She giggles with the staff behind the scenes exclusively while ignoring the viewers for minutes at a time....she spouts out 'gemstone facts' that are completely wrong, and no one ever corrects her...
    After they dumped Sheree, I knew they were clueless about our viewing experience... Now that they have picked up Stacy, I don't have a clue what their standard is.
    Do they hate us, the viewers, that much? Now I have to find something else to watch. I always thought JTV was a little classier than LC. Now, I no longer feel that way.
    I bet Liquidation Channel is laughing their butts off. They finally got rid of her!
    I love Jennifer, but not Stacy.
    Bye Bye JTV.

Default Stacy Weaver...seriously? JTV is scraping the bottom of the barrel, now.

Hi Coleen, Welcome to the forum!

I've never watched the Liquidation Channel before -- ummm except for a few minutes on their web tv so Stacy is new to me! I will check out JTV's schedule to see when I can catch a show of her's :)

JTV Program Guide:
    http://www.jtv.com/on/demandware.sto...gramGuide-Show

She's on right now with Jennifer, actually.
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Default Stacy Weaver...seriously? JTV is scraping the bottom of the barrel, now.

Hmmm I watched for 5 minutes and so far... I'm sorry to say Stacy looks like a very tired lady and she does not inspire me to watch... I'm sorry JTV...
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Stacy was with Liquidation Channel for at least 2 years.
    I always wondered why someone did not correct her errors. I always thought she had a relative that owned the company or something like this, because she was let to perform marginally for months on end. Seriously, I am a 24/7 shopping channel gal, but I would change the channel when her show came on, because it honestly appeared as though no one considered the viewer. She was on late at night, so maybe it was less important.
    There was no leash put on the random rambling musings, private jokes with the behind the scenes people, and these things would literally go on for minutes at a time. The clock would be running out on their auction, but instead of showing the item, or talking about it, it would be shots of her giggling & talking behind the scenes about some joke or thing we were left completely unaware of.
    I was shocked at how long the behavior went on, as I cannot imagine a company making a lot of sales in that sort of environment.
    You will probably not be able to catch a show of her. They only have live shows as far as I know, and she is with JTV now. Apparently no one at JTV ever watched her show on LC, either....
    I shouldn't complain, I should feel lucky that I pretty much like all the other hosts. But I am still shocked at finding her on JTV this morning.
    BTW: What is with the hair all snarled on top, is that supposed to look good?

Hi Coleen--Welcome to the forum.
    Well now u've peaked my interest and I have to try to catch a show LOL

CAMMY
    ALL IS NOT LOST IF U CAN SEE U'R SHOES
    Life isn't about how you survived the storm, it's about how you danced in the rain.
    knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit-wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad