CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default (HSN) Wolfgang

Good for Lisa...I agree...with all accounts..I guess the bottom line is..."Hail, Hail to the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR".. ..but I tell you one thing...if I was Marlo coming on after Wolfgang squeered Bill... I would pull that little Austrian aside beforehand and threaten to knee him in the jewels if he pulled that stunt on me...at which time...I would be shown the.... Hence why I am writing this today...lol
    Last edited by donna gem fan; 12-02-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Donna

"I believe in the healing power of gemstones, because I have seen them help heal me."

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~Scott Hamilton

Default (HSN) Wolfgang

Darn--I missed it again---Wolfgang is usually saying whatever he wants, but why would he disrespect him so much--that's terrible --sometimes these hosts have to put up with a lot of guff and keep on smiling no matter what.

CAMMY
    ALL IS NOT LOST IF U CAN SEE U'R SHOES
    Life isn't about how you survived the storm, it's about how you danced in the rain.
    knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit-wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Default (HSN) Wolfgang

Being a host, IMO, should be in the top five toughest jobs. Those who make it look easy are beyond talented.

Donna, totally agree with the "jewels" statement, lol.
    A girl has to shop for shoes

Default (HSN) Wolfgang

This was interesting to read.

CAMMY
    ALL IS NOT LOST IF U CAN SEE U'R SHOES
    Life isn't about how you survived the storm, it's about how you danced in the rain.
    knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit-wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Default (HSN) Wolfgang

I watched some of Shannon with Wolfgang...from what I saw he didn't yank her chain...he just preys on the easy targets, I guess...I have no respect for him now. He doesn't even seem to acknowledge the callers who are kissing his a s s and thrilled to talk to him and he eats everything with his hands...and he has Deb and Marian trained like dogs...CAD!

Donna

"I believe in the healing power of gemstones, because I have seen them help heal me."

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~Scott Hamilton

+ Reply to Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast