CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Hosts

Default Former Hosts

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the LATE Bill Fahey on SNBC. A sport fanatic steelminded trivia buff. Loved Him!!! He used to host in the AM with this girl with brunette hair who was real stuffy. I can't remember her name. Can anybody remember her??? She left to do a big time TV show only to never be heard from again!!! Then there was the unfortunate and UNFORGIVABLE firing of Charla Rines. Brassy and hilarious. Loved the good diamonds and wasn't afraid to show 'em off! Was a good friend of Sonia Bitton, who sells cz now, but back in the day sold a real high end diamond line. GRRRRrrr! Then Ann Sutmar who was the Serta Presenter..the host...then back to Serta again!!! BORING!!!

And then...my ALL TIME FAV on JTV...Nicole Richards a Graduate Gemologist who was sadly fired!!! Classy and Sassy and wonderful chemistry with Scott Perkins another GG.
    Last edited by donna gem fan; 09-10-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Donna

"I believe in the healing power of gemstones, because I have seen them help heal me."

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~Scott Hamilton

Default Former Hosts

Ok, I got some! Since I only started watching HSN a lot in the last year, and a sprinkling of ShopNBC throughout the last 10 years... I'm going to go with my QVC knowledge!

Kim Parrish - She is a very pretty one! I believe Kim Parrish got married and left QVC. She later resurfaced with a clothing line on HSN (not anymore), and now her line is offered on ShopNBC and Canada's TSC network. She also published THE SNAPDRAGON PRINCESS, a children's book... I haven't read the book (haha) but the illustrations look very cute!

Dave King
    - He was with QVC for about 14 years, mainly for late night and morning shows. I loved the duet he did with Lisa Robertson for one of their Christmas special videos. It was very cute! There were lots of rumors behind the reasons why he is no longer with QVC, but I am glad that in recent years he has resurfaced as a ShopNBC host!

Christa Pitt - I thought Christa was a very interesting one and I think she started about the same time as Laurie Shore. She started on QVC with the "girl next door" image (glasses and girl) and left 5 years later looking beautiful like a model :) I enjoyed her shows and wish she stayed! If I'm reading the info on her website correctly, I believe she is now offering consultation to clients who are interested in the world of media broadcast.

Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Default Former Hosts

Lauri Shore - Loved her! She is always pleasant with a big smile! I think she left QVC for family time and she recently resurfaced as the Guest Presenter for Mrs. Prindables on QVC!

Kathy Levine - She was the Queen of QVC and their Diamonique line! She left QVC with plans of having her own own talk show, but that did not come to fruition. She is the author of 2 books... WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY and IT'S BETTER TO LAUGH. She also had a fashion jewelry line called La Vintage on QVC, which recently retired.

Katina Forte - She was the host at the QVC Mall of America store in Minnesota! She moved to ShopNBC a long time ago and is still there... as a regular on air host

Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

Default Former Hosts

Mike Rowe - Now this one I remember because of recent posts that we have on him! He has a very successful television career now including the DIRTY JOB show and Honda commercials!

Bob Bowersox - He was the king of QVC's cooking shows for a long long time. Then he left QVC to pursue other interests such as writing and music (that's what I read anyway). He later resurfaced periodically on ShopNBC as a Guest Presenter (and the situation remains the same).

Davinia Palmer
    - She was the young British lady who was on QVC for a little while. She is actually a native of South Wales. No idea what happened to her and can't find any current updates on her online! But she seems to be involved in voiceover work before the Q.

Michelle
    Host

Default Former Hosts

Paul Deasy - Over a period of 17+ years, Paul was a HSN host then a QVC host then a HSN host (heehee) and now he is a Guest Presenter for ShopNBC's popular GEM INSIDER line. He is an accredited jewelry professional with the Gemological Institute of America, and he is the author of the book COLORED GEMSTONES.

Judy Crowell - Loved her! She is so soft spoken and a true tv personality professional. After she left QVC, she moved to Florida with her hubby Paul Deasy (yep they met at the Q and kept it hush hush until they left the Q awww!). For a short time she was a HSN host but now she has her own clothing line on ShopNBC. She is a certified aerobics instructor and she also does voice over and informercial work.

Oh oh oh! and...

Mindy McCortney - She was a former HSN host (before I started watching). She returned to tv last year as a Guest Presenter for Jennifer Flavin Stallone's Serious Skin Care line on HSN and Canada's TSC!

Ta da! How did I go, girls??? :D
    Michelle
    Host