CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Hosts

Default Former Hosts

Ok, for all the "seasoned" home shopping watchers, list your recollection of former hosts from any network.
    A girl has to shop for shoes

Default Former Hosts

Just saw Terri Toner on HSN with some zipper gizmo. Terri is a former HSN host and so is her husband, Tom Wise. They met and married while working at HSN and are still married!!

Tom Wise is also a rep for many different items.

Hans Burt was always a favorite. Good looking and very funny -- he often remarked about his wife Linda's lasagna.

Larry Muzzy was on HSN for a long time, then vanished one day. I remember Larry's blue suit!!! Yes, folks, back in the day, the men wore suits and ties and sat at a desk (for the entire show!) with an American flag in the background.

Steve Chaney, unfortunately, passed away at an early age. He was kind, funny, a good father and great on the air.

Default Former Hosts

Erin Morrissey -- I used to refer to her as "Dazzle Girl" as Erin always wore sparkly (sp?) upscale clothing. She was a very attractive blonde who was always dolled-up. I believe she dated (married?) another host name Patrick. Does anyone know what happened to Erin? Where did she go? She has not resurfaced in tv land.

There are many, many more but I don't want to hog up the thread, so it's your turn. :)

BTW, Bud Paxton owned the Network back then and he would often appear on their "Bargathons" which were worth taking off the day from work (confession -- I did that more than once!! :D) Really, really good bargains and lots of fun.:D

Default Former Hosts

OH Deanna what a memory--wow--I can remember people, but not their names, I remember on Q there was a woman young names Krista (something like that) she was very likable and cut with glasses and poof she was gone. I have to think of this I'm sure others will have memories better than I do.

CAMMY
    ALL IS NOT LOST IF U CAN SEE U'R SHOES
    Life isn't about how you survived the storm, it's about how you danced in the rain.
    knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit-wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Default Former Hosts

I am learning so much from this thread! I don't know most of the names... I guess I did not watch shopping tv yet then. I have been making up for it in recent years though! LOL!

I especially liked the descriptions next to the host's name, Deanna! :) It gives me an impression of what they were like on air :D

I'm going to come back to this thread with my list of former hosts! Thinking, thinking, processing.... LOL!
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!