CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default (ShopHQ) NEW HOST Heather Hall

Watching ShopNBC right now and noticed a fairly new host to me -- Heather Hall -- with jeweler Michael Valitutti of Gem En Vogue II. So far so good... Heather is pretty, graceful, well spoken in a gentle manner, not loud, a great dresser, have great hair, manages callers well, and works well with the guests so far in this show. She also sounds well verse in jewelry as she has a background in jewelry sales (I believe). Of course, I've only been watching for 10 minutes lol!

Heather was a model, is happily married and a mother of 3 children -- could have fooled me because she looks so young!

According to her ShopNBC host page, she is a close friend of fellow ShopNBC host Wendi Russo, who IMHO is the opposite of Heather in style.

Here is Heather's ShopNBC host page:
    http://www.shopnbc.com/pom2k.aspx?ca...t=255&new=true
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Default (ShopHQ) HOST NEW Heather Hall

Found this... Heather is Mrs. Minnesota 2009...

http://www.mrsminnesota-america.com/mrs2009.html

No wonder she is so poised.

Wendi Russo is Mrs. Minnesota 2008 and I read that Wendi recruited Heather from a gym to run for the pageant.
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

More info... Heather has been on ShopNBC as a jewelry expert or guest since maybe 2009 (?) so she is not new to on-air with ShopNBC; but she was promoted to full time show host recently so she is a new host!
    Michelle
    Host

This is funny... She is now presently with a pretty new jewelry designer to ShopNBC, Jason Dow, and she has difficulty saying "East meets West" lol -- like when some people have trouble saying "she sell seashell by the seashore" lol!
    Michelle
    Host

I've seen her a few times. Once with Paul Deasey. She is a good host but can't watch her for long. Just not REAL enough. Not just her, i mean all shopnbc hosts except for Kendy. She was touching Paul deasey's arm a bit too much for my taste on the show I watched :)
    ~ Kate