CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Topic
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default (ShopHQ) ELF Light Indoor/Outdoor Red & Green Laser Light Projector w/ 25' Power Cord

ELF Light Indoor/Outdoor Red & Green Laser Light Projector w/ 25' Power Cord, $89.02.

http://www.shophq.com/ELF_Light_Indoor_Outdoor_Red_Green_Laser_Light_Pro jector_w_25_Power_Cord/439-784.aspx?storeid=1&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&prop=Today's Top Values|3447&catprop=3447&ICID=HS1-_-TTVs-_-103013

OK, this is far better than the Bliss competition at QVC! First, this projects both green and red from one unit, instead of needing to buy one of each. They both cover the same square footage. ELF has a 25 foot power cord, while Bliss only has 6 feet. The Bliss lights sometimes go on sale for around $150, the standard price is $159, which is waaay more than this $89 price tag. QVC shipping is $10.22, while ShopHQ is $6.99.

Way to go, ShopHQ!
    Lorrie

(singsong) "I am the gemstone bandito..." --Michael Valitutti

Default Re: (ShopHQ) ELF Light Indoor/Outdoor Red & Green Laser Light Projector w/ 25' Power

I thought the QVC one was cool - but ShopHQ wins with this 2 colors in 1 machine and price! Super nice, ShopHQ!!!
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Default Re: (ShopHQ) ELF Light Indoor/Outdoor Red & Green Laser Light Projector w/ 25' Power

This is very, very, cool! I like it very much!💜💚💚❤⛄
    :
    globug.

PRETEND life is exciting, and it will BE

OUR HEARTS ARE JUST LIKE THAT! ��

I had to laugh last night--Chuck was a bit tardy for one of his segments because he was backstage ordering these lights!
    Lorrie

Sold out!

Here's the second TTV for the day--much more boring, I'm afraid!

LifeSmart 1500W Infrared Programmable & Portable Zone Tower Heater, $129.24.

http://www.shophq.com/OFFER/?track=-...37497-_-103013
    Lorrie

Real Time Web Analytics