CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Placeholder2

+ Reply to Topic

Default (QVC) 10/22/13Stanley FatMax Professional 1000 Peak Amp Power Station w 500W Inverter

THIS THREAD WAS AUTOMATICALLY CREATED USING QVC'S CONTENT!!!

Give the gift of peace of mind this holiday season with the Stanley FatMax Professional Power Station. A jump starter, compressor, and power supply in one, this portable powerhouse is a must-have for anyone at home, on the road, or on the go.

Mother Nature can be fickle, and you never know when an electrical outage will occur. With the Stanley FatMax Professional Power Station, you can plug in not one, but two appliances at once to help keep TVs, laptops, lamps, and more running in the event of a power failure. Take it along on camping trips and tailgates for a source of power wherever you need it, and use the bright LED area light as illumination in the dark.

Talk about roadside assistance. Say your car needs a quick jump--just grab the included jumper cables and attach to your car battery for an instant boost. The 120 PSI Piston Driven Compressor has three separate nozzles and can inflate your tires in a pinch. You can even charge your cell phone with the available USB port or 12V DC power outlet.

And, with its anti-roll design, you can be sure that the FatMax Professional Power Station won't cause a disturbance when driving. You'll even get a bonus extension cord and DC cord for convenient charging from an outlet or from your car.

You never know when an emergency will happen. Be prepared with the Stanley FatMax Professional Power Station. In a world where we're so reliant on our electronic devices and safety is a top-priority, you can't afford to be without it!

From Stanley.

Copyright QVC, Inc. 10/22/13
    To see more views, swatches and zoom for this product, see the product detail page.
    [...]

More...

QUEENS, DO WE LIKE THIS TSV? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS :)
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Default Re: (QVC) 10/22/13Stanley FatMax Professional 1000 Peak Amp Power Station w 500W Inve

TSV price $119.92.

This looks really good to me! My car is a 2003 model, definitely getting older and having a jump battery plus air compressor would be a great feeling of security.

I've never trusted those little one time use "jump" kits that you plug in from the cigarette lighter, and never bought one. This is rechargeable real power, with real cables, and safety features that regular jump cables don't have.

Plus, it would be good inside during a weather emergency or power outage. Though I'm not one, it would be convenient for "glampers" or tailgaters, too.

I've searched online for similar products. This particular model is new and not widely available, but the previous version that doesn't have quite as much power, is running in the $130s. The Duracell equivalents are also running in the $130s-$150s, without all the features.

I have Stanley tools, both manual and power, and trust the brand.

I almost bought it last night but decided to sleep on it. Now I'm off to buy one!
    Lorrie

(singsong) "I am the gemstone bandito..." --Michael Valitutti

Default Re: (QVC) 10/22/13Stanley FatMax Professional 1000 Peak Amp Power Station w 500W Inve

QVC's shipping is almost tice that of other sites for similar products! But it's the one I wanted, so I bit the bullet. I'm becoming increasingly irritated with QVC's shipping charges though. I heard somewhere (I haven't verified it myself) that last year they earned a higher percentage of profit on their shipping than on their actual products. Grrr...
    Lorrie

(singsong) "I am the gemstone bandito..." --Michael Valitutti

When I first read this, I read it as "Flat Stanley," as in the book character!

But I do think this is a great product. I also agree about QVC shipping charges. They've irritated me to the point where I'm not ordering right now. It's just ridiculous.
    Michelle

AKA Lady M
    "You can't cry on a diamond's shoulder and diamonds won't keep you warm at night, but they're sure fun when the sun shines!" - Elizabeth Taylor

Take a deep breath and sparkle!