CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Visit Special Blogs

+ Reply to Topic

Default (HSN) (HSN) Signature Club A by Adrienne Skin Spa Supercharger Home Facial Kit

THIS THREAD WAS AUTOMATICALLY CREATED USING HSN'S CONTENT!!!

Signature
    Signature Club A by Adrienne Skin Spa Supercharger Home Facial Kit
    Item: 288-703
    Today's Price: $139.95
    Description:
    [...]

More...

QUEENS, DO WE LIKE THIS TS? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS :)
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

Default (HSN) Signature Club A by Adrienne Skin Spa Supercharger Home Facial Kit

I caught a presentation, which helped understand it somewhat, but still leaves me with questions. The little vibrator massages the skin and helps the skin absorb the products. It's a 3 step process that you do 2-3 times a week, but use the vibrator thingy on it's own or with your regular moisturizers every morning and night.

You're supposed to use all three capsule products one after the other, layering them. But it includes 36 capsules of 2 of the products, and 60 of the third. Why aren't they the same numbers? Maybe we want to use the night cream capsules alone every nigh?

The autoship comes every 90 days, not 60--wouldn't you want to use the night cream capsules every night eve if you don't do the others?

And I saw Adrienne use more than one capsule of each in the demonstration, in which she did only HALF of the model's face. So this isn't anywhere near the 90 day supply you'd need before the next autoship arrives.

Even though it comes with instructions to use the kit, this isn't anything I'd buy.
    Lorrie

(singsong) "I am the gemstone bandito..." --Michael Valitutti

Default (HSN) Signature Club A by Adrienne Skin Spa Supercharger Home Facial Kit

If it is anything that my skin will absorb,,,,I am not able to use,,,,oh, well, it is okay,,,
    :
    globug.

PRETEND life is exciting, and it will BE

OUR HEARTS ARE JUST LIKE THAT! ��

Real Time Web Analytics