CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

LC Mothers Day

+ Reply to Thread

Default (HSN) Samy Salon gone from HSN

Ouch... another one bites the dust at HSN. Remember Samy? He sing songs the joosh joosh joosh-ing on HSN whenever he has a hair product show on HSN? Well, I learned from his Facebook page that they're no longer on HSN :p

I have never tried his products before but after unintentionally meeting him in a NYC chain drugstore - I found him to be very personable and he's not above being nice to the every day consumers :)

Here is his FB page:
    http://www.facebook.com/Samy

Here is a link to the remaining 2 products on Samy's HSN page :(
    http://beauty.hsn.com/samy-salon_c-b...x?&ccm=CL|4525
    Michelle
    Host

Vacation days, fall leaves , playing hooky, the first page of a book, writing about it, a moment alone, a gathering with friends, a cup, a sip, a sigh

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted ~ Aesop
    There's no such thing as too many handbags ~ Bag Lovers!

He left before and then came back. And both my sister and I liked a few of his products. Especially his color spray when we would need a touch up it didn't go all over just where u wanted it. And his shampoo was good and shine stuff. And he had a fun show too. I don't know what the problem is with them cuz this happened before.

CAMMY
    ALL IS NOT LOST IF U CAN SEE U'R SHOES
    Life isn't about how you survived the storm, it's about how you danced in the rain.
    knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit-wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Figured it was coming, have seen his products for the last yr. or so in Walgreen's. I tried the Icing & didn't think it did a thing for my hair, especially for what I paid for it.